Facebook Holds 90% Of Social Market
Facebook currently receives 90% of all social networks traffic!
We at selmor have said this all along. If you have a B-C business the place to be is Facebook because that is where your customers are spending most of their time. We don’t say to ignore Myspace, Tumblr, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others just concentrate your efforts on Facebook. If you are a B-B business LinkedIn is your best bet. Twitter is for celebs and public figures and MySpace is mostly a music community now.
To remind us of just how major Facebook’s F8 announcements on music and media on Facebook were, comScore created this chart of time spent on various social networks. 90% of all time on social networks is spent on Facebook, with other the other 10% split between Myspace, Tumblr, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others.
If you would like to know more about how Facebook marketing can help your business please get in touch on 0845 164 5025 of contact us here